News - SIM Cards abroad, call, text & data | Airport Telecom
Q & A Airport Telecom
Where can I find the Airport Telecom store?
- You can find us in the Arrival Hall of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The store is located exactly in between Arrival Hall 1 and Arrival Hall 2.
At what time is your store open?
- Our store is open seven days a week, from 07:00 untill 22:00.
Where can I pick up my sim card for Europe or for the Netherlands?
- You can pick up your sim card in our store after you have landed on Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. We are located in the Arrival Hall.
How long is my sim card valid?
- The sim card for Europe and for the Netherlands is valid for 30 days after it is activated. We will help you activate the sim card at our store.
In which countries does my sim card work?
- We sell sim cards that work in the Netherlands and in the whole of Europe, including Switzerland.
How do I activate my sim card?
- We will help activate the sim card at our store. You will exit the airport with a fully working sim card.
Can I make a hotspot with my new sim card for Europe or the Netherlands?
- Yes, it is possible to make a hotspot with your new sim card.
Can I use my sim card Europe in a mobile WIFI router (MiFi)?
- Yes, you can use your new sim card in a mobile WIFI router.